CHRISTMAS TREE PRETZELS
- Pretzel Rods
- green candy melts
- sandwich bag
- waxed paper
- mini M&M’s
- Lay out a generous sheet of waxed paper out and place the pretzel rods about 6 inches apart from each other.
- Melt half a bag of the candy melts in the sandwich bag according to the direction. When the melts have reached a liquid form, snip a super tiny piece of one of the corners off the bag.
- Squeeze the candy melt out of the bag starting from the top of the pretzel rod, gradually creating a tree shape.
- Sprinkle your choice of toppings on the candy melt to create the look of ornaments. This is a great step for the kids to do!
- Let the candy melt cool completely before serving. I let mine cool over night to make sure they had set appropriately.
CANDY CANE OREO BROWNIES
- 4 ounces box brownie mix (plus ingredients on the box)
- 3 ounces package of candy cane OREOS
- 1/2 cup White chocolate (melted), for drizzling on top
- Crushed candy canes
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix the brownie batter according to package with ingredients on the box.
- Dip Oreos in the brownie batter and then place them in the bottom of the cupcake tins that have been generously sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until done. Once you remove your pan from the oven, take a plastic knife and run along edges. I had to use a few plastic knives, as they started to melt. Then use a fork to pop them out and set on a cooling rack.
- Once the brownies have cooled, drizzle with melted chocolate and top with crushed candy canes.