Join a top performing Teknion dealership in Atlanta, Georgia!
Office Interiors is seeking a qualified, motivated candidate to join our Design Department. We are seeking an experienced and skilled systems furniture designer.
You will provide design services to our customers, including site/inventory verifications, programming, space planning, typical development, presentation materials, installation drawings, and specifications. In this position you are an integral member of our team and will participate in some client presentations.
- 4 year college degree in interior design, or combined college and design experience will be considered
- 2-3 years of experience working with systems products of a major manufacturer such as Teknion, Steelcase, Haworth, Knoll, etc. is preferred
- AutoCad proficiency
- Space planning and architectural code knowledge as it relates to furniture.
- Artistic ability, vision and creativity preferred. Ability to think outside the box regarding strategy, positioning, budgeting, alternative manufacturers, willingness to look at ways to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to field measure/verify
Must possess strong organizational and time management skills with a high level of accuracy and professionalism. The desire to work in a fun, fast paced environment and to interface with many different personalities is the key to success for this position.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org