Office Interiors is seeking a qualified, motivated candidate to join our Operations Department. We are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator.
You will manage the coordination of projects from point of sale through installation. Collaborate with sales and sales leadership on customer opportunities to understand scope; Provide guidance on ordering requirements and set up as needed; Provide quoting assistance up to and including product research, pricing, quote development and sequencing; manage post project order management activities including punch list and project add-on orders. Responsible for helping establish and maintain project forecasting and profitability through effective project coordination. Participate in weekly project status meetings with internal teams, providing updates and reports on status. Provide bid and other sales support assistance as required. Run backlog reports weekly and review with your sales team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with sales, design, project management and warehouse to understand project requirements, orchestrate appropriate quote sequencing for installation
- Confirm ordering instructions, arrival date requirements and other key order information is communicated for order entry
- Ensure order “package” is complete at submission with signed quote and/or signed customer P.O., T&Cs, drawings, deposit received and any other document needed to facilitate seamless order entry
- Manage and track fulfillment of project orders
- Develop and manage status reporting to internal and external audiences to ensure project requirements will be met
- Participate in weekly project/order meetings, as needed, to update internal teams on status, key issues and resolution activities
- Manage project forecast to ensure invoice period accuracy
- Schedule delivery and installation with warehouse and clients
- Coordinate, order and schedule punch-list items into conclusion for client sign off
- Understand pricing philosophy and provide sales guidance on gross margin and profit thresholds to manage proposal/order/project profitability
Must possess strong organizational and time management skills with a high level of accuracy and professionalism. The desire to work in a fun, fast paced environment and to interface with many different personalities is the key to success for this position.
Email resume to: email@example.com