Business Development of Commercial Interiors
Office Interiors is a commercial interiors and furniture dealer. The Office Interiors of South Carolina team is committed to making our clients workspaces more functional, effective and productive. Our capabilities, combined with the resources from our Atlanta headquarters, enables us to provide an extensive range of products and services to meet the diverse requirements of our clients. We are dedicated to delivering an outstanding customer experience, to every client, every time.
Uncovers, plans and executes strategies to position Office Interiors to grow sales. Develop and leverage relationships with target end user accounts as well as influencers such as Commercial Real Estate Brokers, Project Management firms as well as the A&D community to identify opportunities in the market and close new business.
Create interest and build a pipeline of qualified leads.
- Work with leadership to build a strategic plan that drives revenue.
- Qualify client needs, budget, project schedule to support project implementation.
- Act as the point of contact in the development and closing of opportunities.
- Secure and lead the initial engagements, then follow up with client appointments during the projects to ensure successful results.
- Develop client specific product and service solutions. Promote our core service capabilities to the client and other project stakeholders.
- Take the lead in the development of client centric presentations in written and multi-media formats.
- Develop, coordinate and attend events associated with targeted customers and influencers.
- Maintain relationships with clients to identify future opportunities and reinforce the strategicrelationships within the client’s facilities, project management and real estate teams.
- Forecast projected business opportunities.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university and at least 3 years related experience.
- Solid selling skills interfacing with clients as well as influencers.
- Must be self-motivated and have a sense of urgency
- Requires the ability to analyze situations and opportunities and make recommendations on best approach.
- Ability to take ownership of a project, delegate and provide guidance to project team members.
- Knowledge of contract office manufacturers as well as how to best position for customer centric applications.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to present product and solutions, and lead engagements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, sometime stressful environment with changing priorities
- Ability to apply logical reasoning, strategic and creative problem solving and sound business judgment
- Seeing, color perception, hearing/listening, clear speech and touching
- Ability to walk moderate distances as well as lift and maneuver product demo samples (Ex: task chairs)
- Strong reading and writing, intermediate math skills, judgment/decision making, analysis/comprehension